dop20345 2015-08-31 10:57
浏览 71
已采纳

修改Elgg中的查看上载文件访问权限

Admins/logged-in-users are able to set the current access control when they upload a file. Three types of access are: public, private and logged-in-users:

• public: files uploaded can be viewed and accessed by users who are not logged in

• private: no one will be able to view the files uploaded except for user and admin

• logged-in-users: only logged in users and admins are able to view and access the uploaded file.

Functionality

Files that are uploaded can be viewed and accessed in regards to the access control set by the user.

Hence, when a public user(not logged into account) can view and access the uploaded file which access setting has been set to public, but will not be able to see the files which control access setting has been set to either 'private' or 'logged in user'.

Task

What I would like to do is to change the control access, such that public users (not logged into account), cannot view or access the uploaded file. Hence, even if the user has set the control access setting to public, non-logged in user cannot view and access that uploaded file, therefore, all the public user can see is an empty list.

Therefore, I would like to ask is should I be changing the Elgg framework within the directory /Elgg/views/default/output/access.php to achieve the desired outcome or can I change it within the view of the plugin mod: Elgg/mod/plugin/views/default/object?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyihang3575 2015-08-31 20:13
    关注

Elgg is designed to be plugin-centric, so the proper approach is to create your custom plugin that will override elements you need from core and 3rd party plugins alike. We explain motivation here: http://learn.elgg.org/en/1.12/guides/dont-modify-core.html

What I understand, you wan't to force files to be restricted to logged-in users or more. There is an access level for that already, you just need to enforce it.

We need to change two elements:

1. file saving displayed edit form to not display unwanted access levels
    2. file saving action to reject unwanted access value

Ad. 1 You could override the view forms/file/uploads and replace call to input/access with custom version that filters unwanted values. It's better than altering input/access view that's used all over the place.

Ad. 2 You can either override whole file/upload action (which is nasty due to copying ton of logic) or just use plugin hook that will do additional control. Here you have the hook that allows you to break action when you detect invalid input value: http://learn.elgg.org/en/1.12/guides/hooks-list.html#action-hooks

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么