mysql(i)_real_escape_string,安全可靠吗?

function Query()
{
    $args = func_get_args ();

if (sizeof ($args) > 0)
    {
         $query = $args[0];

for ($i = 1; $i < sizeof ($args); $i++)
                $query = preg_replace ("/\?/", "'" . mysql_real_escape_string ($args[$i]) . "'", $query, 1);
    }
    else
    {
          return FALSE;
    }

I have a function like this. Basically, I make a query like this:

$this->Query('SELECT * FROM USERS WHERE Username = ? AND Points < ?', $username, $points);

It currently supports deprecated mysql functions, but adapting to mysqli will be as easy as replacing mysql with mysqli in my class.

Is this a safe approach to rely on against SQL Injection attacks? Every single question mark is getting sanitized automatically by mysql_real_escape_string and I never had problems before, but should I use mysqli_real_escape_string for sanitization?

I know about prepared statements of mysqli but using bindParam for each variable seems a little overkill to me.

What do you think?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douxiangdiao6348 2013-03-13 19:33
    关注

A really great day today - second good attempt to create a sensible database abstraction layer in a row.

should I use mysqli_real_escape_string for sanitization?

Nope.
    Just because this function doesn't sanitize anything.

But to format SQL string literals this function is a must and cannot be avoided or replaced.
    So, you are using this function exactly the right way, formatting strings only and formatting them unconditionally.
    So, you have you queries perfectly safe, as long as you can use a ? mark to substitute the actual data (and - to make even nitpick complains idle - as long as you set SQL encoding using mysql(i)_set_charset() function).

If someone calls your approach broken - just ask them for the complete snippet of proof-code to show the certain vulnerability.

However, let me draw your attention to a couple of important things.

1. Dynamic SQL query parts are not limited to strings only. For example, these 2 queries won't work with your function:

SELECT * FROM table LIMIT ?,?
      SELECT * FROM table ORDER BY ?

just because numbers and identifiers require different formatting.
      So, it's better to use type-hinted placeholders, to tell your function, which format to apply

2. To run a query is only a part of the job. You need to get results as well. Why not to get them already, without bloating your code with unnecessary calls?
    3. There should be a way to insert literal ? marks into query without parsing them.

Please, take a look at my class, which built on the very same principle as yours but with improvements I mentioned above. I hope you will find it useful or at least worth to borrow an idea or two.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab