dongyishe6689 2015-01-06 07:47
浏览 53
已采纳

如何为symfony2框架配置$ this-> cwd

I am new to Symfony and I was assigned a Symfony 2 project.Now I am facing some problem with app/console server:run.

The project is a working system, therefore the problem should be because of my limited knowledge in Symfony framework.

this is what I keep getting

proc_open() : CreateProcess failed, error code - 267 in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\Process\Process.php on line 246.

line 246 is this part

$this->process = proc_open($commandline, $descriptors, $this->processPipes->pipes, $this->cwd, $this->env, $this->options);

I have tried changing the $this->cwd to "C:/xampp/htdocs/xxx", it can run but it will have another problem which is after I visit localhost:8000, it shows this

Warning: require(app_dev.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\xxx\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Resources\configouter_dev.php on line 30

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'app_dev.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Resources\configouter_dev.php on line 30

Any ideas what is wrong?

EDIT:

I have updated all my files as suggested my Matteo, a few issues came up with the vendors and I have solved it for new (hopefully). However now I am stuck at another problem which is this

The given document root directory "C:/xampp/htdocs/xxx/app/../web" does not exist. 

As mentioned in the comments, I do not have a folder called "web". It was renamed to public. I have already changed the composer.json but it does not seem to do anything.

{
"name": "symfony/framework-standard-edition",
"license": "MIT",
"type": "project",
"description": "The \"Symfony Standard Edition\" distribution",
"autoload": {
    "psr-0": { "": "src/" }
},
"require": {
    "php": ">=5.3.3",
    "symfony/symfony": "~2.4",
    "doctrine/orm": "~2.2,>=2.2.3",
    "doctrine/doctrine-bundle": "~1.2",
    "twig/extensions": "~1.0",
    "symfony/assetic-bundle": "~2.3",
    "symfony/swiftmailer-bundle": "~2.3",
    "symfony/monolog-bundle": "~2.4",
    "sensio/distribution-bundle": "~2.3",
    "sensio/framework-extra-bundle": "~3.0",
    "sensio/generator-bundle": "~2.3",
    "incenteev/composer-parameter-handler": "~2.0",
    "richsage/rms-push-notifications-bundle": "dev-master",
    "friendsofsymfony/user-bundle": "~1.3",
    "ircmaxell/password-compat": "~1.0.3"
},
"scripts": {
    "post-install-cmd": [
        "Incenteev\\ParameterHandler\\ScriptHandler::buildParameters",
        "Sensio\\Bundle\\DistributionBundle\\Composer\\ScriptHandler::buildBootstrap",
        "Sensio\\Bundle\\DistributionBundle\\Composer\\ScriptHandler::clearCache",
        "Sensio\\Bundle\\DistributionBundle\\Composer\\ScriptHandler::installAssets",
        "Sensio\\Bundle\\DistributionBundle\\Composer\\ScriptHandler::installRequirementsFile"
    ],
    "post-update-cmd": [
        "Incenteev\\ParameterHandler\\ScriptHandler::buildParameters",
        "Sensio\\Bundle\\DistributionBundle\\Composer\\ScriptHandler::buildBootstrap",
        "Sensio\\Bundle\\DistributionBundle\\Composer\\ScriptHandler::clearCache",
        "Sensio\\Bundle\\DistributionBundle\\Composer\\ScriptHandler::installAssets",
        "Sensio\\Bundle\\DistributionBundle\\Composer\\ScriptHandler::installRequirementsFile"
    ]
},
"config": {
    "bin-dir": "bin"
},
"extra": {
    "symfony-app-dir": "app",
    "symfony-web-dir": "public",
    "incenteev-parameters": {
        "file": "app/config/parameters.yml"
    },
    "branch-alias": {
        "dev-master": "2.4-dev"
    }
}
}

If I type app/console --version in cmd, it shows Symfony version 2.6.1 - app/dev/debug

Please help me out.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyiavxxh02727 2015-01-06 14:22
    关注

It's a bug as described here. It is resolved in the current framework version (2.6.1).

So the solution is to upgrade to the current version. You can verify in the UPGRADE files on the github repo is something is changed but there anren't BC (Break Compatibility).

In addition, your current framework version (2.4.2) is out of support so is a good moment to do this task.

In general is a good practice to upgrade to the last stable version of the framework. Take a look at the sf2 release roadmap for the release process and for the end of support of the various framework release.

Hope this help

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因