duanbei1903 2010-05-16 19:55
浏览 66
已采纳

CURL请求不完整,可疑超时但不确定

I am currently using CURL via a php script running as daily cron to export product data in csv format from a site's admin area.

The normal way of exporting data will be to go to the Export page in a browser, and set the configuration, then click on "export data" button. But as the number of products I am exporting is very large, and it takes more than 5-10 mins to export the data, I've decided to use php's curl function to mimic this on a daily basis via cron.

Previously, it is working fine, but recently as I increased the number of products in the store by 500+, the script fails to return the exported data. Testing it manually via clicking on the "export" button in a browser, does return the data correctly. Thus there is no "timeout" issue with running the export in a browser manually.

I've tested and by removing/decreasing the number of products (thus the time needed), the php-curl script works fine again when run from cron.

So I suspect that it has something to do with timeouts issue, specifically with the curl function in php.

I've set both CURLOPT_TIMEOUT and CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT to '0' respectively to try. In the php-curl script, I've also set "set_time_limit(3000)". But still it does not work, and the request will timeout, with the script failing to return with a complete set of csv data.

Any help in helping me resolve/understand this issue will be much appreciated!

Edited: Added part of the code where the curl script is calling the export function.

$interface = new StoreInterface(); 
echo "Start exporting at " .  date('l jS \of F Y h:i:s A') . "
";
set_time_limit(3000);
$result_html = $interface->exportProducts();
//parse $result_html to only retain the csv format
preg_match('/<pre>(.*)<\/pre>/s',$result_html[0],$output);
if(strlen($output[1])<10) {   //debugging for now
echo "Export did not happen correctly. Quit
";
    die('Export unsuccessful');
}
file_put_contents($output_path,$output[1]);
echo "Script completed. Thank you! 
";
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doubi8512 2010-05-16 20:59
    关注

You can use the following curl options to log all the curl transfer details to a log file and check for any issues.

$fp = fopen('./debug/transfer.log');
    curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, TRUE);
    curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_STDERR, $fp);

Also I believe that the CURLOPT_TIMEOUT option doesn't support specifying a "0" value for an indefinite timeout. You need to specify the maximum timeout value here.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题