dongyang7152 2015-04-15 13:37
浏览 52

使用iMagick创建动态大小的文本覆盖

I am trying to create a text overlay on an image using php and iMagick. The crucial part is that I want the text size to scale to fill a predefined box, so I do not want to set a fixed font size. I have found the code at ImageMagick - Text into rectangle but need to adapt this code for the iMagick. I seem to be able to do everything except the crucial part -size ${width}x100

Here's the code I have, with a few things that I have tried commented out

$draw = new ImagickDraw();
$draw->setGravity (Imagick::GRAVITY_SOUTHEAST);
$draw->setFont('Bookman-DemiItalic');
//$draw->setFontSize( 30 ); // don't want to set a fixed font size
$draw->setTextUnderColor('#00000075'); 
//$draw->setSize(0, 0, 200, 200); // error: Call to undefined method ImagickDraw::setSize() 
//$draw->setViewBox(200, 200, 800, 800); // appears to do nothing
//$draw->rectangle(200,200,300,300); // this just draws a separate white box
$draw->annotation(100, 100, 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog');  // works, but it's a default (small) text size and the box simply fits the exact  text with no border
$img->drawImage($draw);

Is there a size option that somehow I've missed in the docs?

Note that How can I wrap text using Imagick in PHP so that it is drawn as multiline text? partially addresses this issue, but it doesn't appear to offer scaling of the text to fit a fixed size box, rather a wrapping of text if the selected font size would cause the text to overrun. Though maybe I have misunderstood - I will give it a try!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
    • ¥15 WPF 大屏看板表格背景图片设置
    • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
    • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
    • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
    • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
    • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
    • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
    • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
    • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂