dqfkd82886 2013-11-22 16:56
浏览 14
已采纳

什么是创建安全登录过程的正确方法? [重复]

This question already has an answer here:

I would like to know what would be a proper way to create a login procedure.

Up to this point I thought it would be a good way to create a $_SESSION['login'] and even a $_COOKIE['login'] that both have the same content which is a kind of a timestamp plus an encrypted form of the password.

The logic behind that idea is to check if both exist and to compare their contents. If both exist and is the content equal you get access to the protected pages.

I do know that a Cookie is a kind of a Session. A Cookie will be stored on the users client site and the a Session as well but will last only as long as the browser will be open. I thought it would be possible to extend the lifetime of a Session even when the browser will be closed and the Session destroyed.

This should ensure that the SESSION could not be hacked and the COOKIE be stolen what makes it impossible for a hacker to get access to a profile of an User.

Am I right with that thoughts or how do you people did it?

Thanks alot.

</div>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxun8189 2013-11-22 17:00
    关注

First off you need to understand the difference between sessions and cookies.

Sessions and cookies are both key=>value stores. But where they're stored has great impact on their security properties.

Cookies are stored on the client machine. They are unsafe. A user can modify the value of a cookie, forget a cookie, send more cookies etc. Cookies can be stored for a very long period of time (months, years). Since the client stores the cookie you don't need to worry too much about space constraints. Just keep in mind that all the cookies are sent with every request.

Things you store in cookies are typically fairly inconsequential things like some preference settings or "I've already seen your popup asking me about questionnaire".

Session data is stored on the server, only the server can read from it and write to it. The user never sees what is in the session. Session data typically expires quickly, let's say anywhere between 30 minutes and 24 hours.

But how do you know which session belongs to which visitor? Well, you use a session identifier cookie. This is the only cookie you need for authentication. In PHP this cookie is PHPSESSID and it's created and used automatically when you call session_start();. The session cookie is a cookie with a random value that is hard to 'guess', which makes it secure.

The user will keep the session cookie. You can find the associated session data (automatically using $_SESSION). In the session data you can store whether the user is logged in, if so as which user, you can even store the rights a user has (like a mini-cache). You can treat this as an untamperable key=>value store, just make sure not to store too much in there (the limits depend on the storage mechanism).

Sessions are stored in a specific place; where depends on your webserver and OS. In PHP you can specify your own session storage handler by calling session_set_save_handler. This allows you to, for instance, keep your session data in a database.

If the value of the session identifier cookie is somehow exposed an attacker can hijack the session. It can be exposed by using an unsecured connection on a wifi access point (like in a bar). To counter this use HTTPS; cookies sent over HTTPS are encrypted and safe from this kind of man-in-the-middle attack. This is what the Firesheep plugin did (in 2010)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
  • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?