duanchen7703 2017-03-21 10:09
浏览 62
已采纳

处理Web服务器上载的文件而不先在本地存储?

I am trying to process the user uploaded file real time on the websever, but it seems, APACHE invokes PHP, only once complete file is uploaded.

When i uploaded the file using CURL, and set

Transfer-Encoding : "Chunked"

I had some success, but can't do same thing via browser.

• I used Dropzone.js but when i tried to set same header, it said Transfer -Encoding is an unsafe header, hence not setting it.

This answer explains what is the issue there. Can't set Transfer-Encoding :"Chunked from Browser"

In a Nutshell problem is , when a user uploads the file to webserver, i want webserver to start processing it as soon as first byte is available. by process i mean, PIPING it to a Named Pipe.

Dont want 500mb first getting uploaded to a server, then start processing it.

But with current Webserver (APACHE - PHP), I cant seem to be able to accomplish it.

could someone please explain, what technology stack or workarounds to use, so that i can upload the large file via browser and start processing it, as soon as first byte is available.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• douhu2131 2017-03-31 06:58
    关注

It is possible to use NodeJS/Multiparty to do that. Here they have an example of a direct upload to Amazon S3. This is the form, which sets content type to multipart/form-data. And here is the function for form parts processing. part parameter is of type ReadableStream, which will allow per-chunk processing of the input using data event.

More on readable streams in node js is here.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 MCNP里如何定义多个源?
  • ¥20 双层网络上信息-疾病传播
  • ¥50 paddlepaddle pinn
  • ¥20 idea运行测试代码报错问题
  • ¥15 网络监控:网络故障告警通知
  • ¥15 django项目运行报编码错误
  • ¥15 请问这个是什么意思?