dousilie9522 2010-12-22 09:34
浏览 50
已采纳

PHP:SESSIONS的替代品

I have a PHP application that relies on session variables quite a lot. After login the user get redirected to a page that executes code to set up a load of session variables depending on who the user is. The application is using data from different sources and the sessions are used to store ID numbers to query the databases.

So when the user goes to a page that will query their asset management system their ID for that particular database is called via the session.

I've had a LOT of problems with session variables recently. Sometimes only one session file is created during the lifetime of the app, and sometimes each session request results in a new session id (still haven't managed to find out why!).

My question is this. Is there an alternative to using session variables for this? Like globals or some other way?

I have a question open about my session problem here - PHP session variables not being maintaned

• 写回答

7条回答

• duanluo5096 2010-12-22 09:43
    关注

Another alternative is to store session data in database in give user a cookie with your session_id. That will give you more control around sessions.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(6条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch