duanli9569 2010-03-08 18:42 采纳率: 100%
浏览 19
已采纳

对于中等复杂度的Web应用程序,最好的技术是什么? [关闭]

I'm planning to work on a web application of reasonable complexity and am wondering what technology to go with. It will probably start with one person, but there will be 2 or 3 more eventually. My first requirement is to be able to do this as quickly as possible - preferably with as less code as possible. Secondly requirement is that it should be able to scale easily.

I have worked with .NET and PHP. So, I am thinking about ASP .NET MVC or CakePHP. It appears to me that CakePHP might be quicker. I did look at Ruby on Rails, but the learning curve is a little steep (which is not an issue if I can be convinced that this is the best tool for the task), I'm not too crazy about the huge number of files generated and I have heard about scalability issues as well as it's applicability to complex situations.

I look forward to your opinions on your favorite technology and why.

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• dpzo13732 2010-03-08 18:48
    关注

Despite the fact that many might disagree with me on this, I think the simple answer is your application will be written the quickest with whatever platform you are most comfortable/experienced in. Both ASP.Net and PHP can be written in quickly and will both scale extremely well if you have the experience to do so. Also either have a good market for future developers if you need to hire more. It is a question of what makes you comfortable.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号