duanpuluan0480 2013-04-02 07:50
浏览 76
已采纳

会话登录 - 如果数据库中不再存在用户,则销毁会话

Problem Explanation

I have created my first session's login. Basically I have 3 inputs, 2 fields, one submit.

First field will be the username, second will be the password.

And then I used PDO to SELECT username,password from users table WHERE = username, to validate the details.

Then I count the rows, to see if there is a row with that specify username & password.

Great, I am now logged in..

But there's the problem.. When I delete the user from the database, I can keep browsing in my system with the same user, until session ends or I log out.

Question

How can I instantly check if user is still in the database? What are the best ways to do so everytime user gets to a new page or refreshes?

Thanks!

The code for creating session (login validation):

# Selecting the entered username + password from our admins database & making sure field
        # with that specify username and password exists.
        $hashed = hash('sha512', md5($password));           
        $check = $CONNECT_TO_DATABASE->prepare("SELECT * FROM admin WHERE username = :username AND password = :password LIMIT 1");
        $check->bindValue(':username', $username);
        $check->bindValue(':password', $hashed);
        $check->execute();  

# We check if that row exists, if it exists - We will create a new session with that entered
        # username, that means administrator has sucessfuly logged in.

if ($check->rowCount()) {
            $_SESSION['user'] = $username;
            header ('Location: index.php');
        } else {

# If login failed, because the details are wrong, we will store the error message into
        # our errors array and then use a loop to fetch the error.
            if (!empty($username) && !empty($password)) {
                $errors[] = 'Wrong username or password.';
            }
        }

and then I use this to see if user is logged in:

if (isset($_SESSION['user'])) {
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doupao3662 2013-04-02 07:54
    关注

You'll have to write a checking algorithm that will be run on every page. This algorithm will perform a query in the database to check if the user still exists (remember that you can't trust user input, and sessions are such). If the query results are negative then you'll call session_destroy().

Depending on your application design and patterns you are following, you can either include a validate.php file in all pages or call a specific AuthHelper class in the controller's constructor that will do that for you.

I'll stress this out a little bit more: you cannot trust session as they are user input. A solution that will automatically check if the user exists is the following algorithm:

1. When the user is logged in you store a login key (random alphanumeric value) in both the session and the user row in the database.
    2. On every protected page of your website you check if a row with the session's login key exists in the database. If it does not than either the user doesn't exists any more or the session login key has been corrupted. In both cases you want to destroy the session ang log the user out.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请问如何在openpcdet上对KITTI数据集的测试集进行结果评估?
  • ¥15 powerbuilder中的datawindow数据整合到新的DataWindow
  • ¥20 有人知道这种图怎么画吗?
  • ¥15 pyqt6如何引用qrc文件加载里面的的资源
  • ¥15 安卓JNI项目使用lua上的问题
  • ¥20 RL+GNN解决人员排班问题时梯度消失
  • ¥60 要数控稳压电源测试数据
  • ¥15 能帮我写下这个编程吗
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端l2tp协议链接报终止15信号和无法将p.p.p6转换为我的l2tp线路
  • ¥15 phython读取excel表格报错 ^7个 SyntaxError: invalid syntax 语句报错