dongyang9813 2013-12-02 08:26
浏览 98

“更改数据库前缀”wordpress插件错误/问题:将所有HTTP流量重定向到/wp-admin/install.php

I installed 'change db prefix' wordpress plugin (WordPress version being used is 3.7.1), which resulted in an error and has blocked all kind of http access to the site (domain as well as /wp-admin pages).

Got the following errors while installation - Changing value: mdv_user_roles in table mdv_options: Failed Changing values in table mdv_usermeta: Failed

This is what is happening now - Whether I try to log into my /wp-admin or just access domain directly I am redirected to /wp-admin/install.php (welcome screen to install WordPress) as if this is a new installation.

Findings - I logged into phpMyAdmin from cPanel and found that all tables have old prefix, which means none of the tables are changed to the new one. Makes sense, probably there was a db-rollback due to the db errors.

However, $table_prefix property in wp-config.php file was changed to new prefix. I changed it back to the old prefix and uploaded file to server.

I still get the same behavior though. Access to domain points back to /wp-admin/install.php file.

Anyone has come across this issue? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongliang2058 2013-12-02 09:11
    关注
    1. Uninstall plugin or remove change db prefix plugin folder from wp-content/plugins.
    2. Change $table_prefix to new prefix.
    3. Go to phpmyadmin-> your db-> select each table and rename the table with your new prefix.

For more details refer this link- Change wordpress table prefix

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀