dtjkl42086 2012-12-06 02:07
浏览 42
已采纳

将此MySQLi查询编写为预准备语句

I have an existing MySQLi query:

$conn = dbConnect('query');
$galNumb = "SELECT COUNT(pj_gallery_id) FROM pj_galleries WHERE project = {$project}";
$gNumb = $conn->query($galNumb);
$row = $gNumb->fetch_row();
$galTotal = $row[0];

This counts the number of galleries per project that match the value in the query string contained in $project.

It works perfect but is not secure compared to a prepared statement. I have been researching this for two days and can not learn how to write this statement as a prepared statement. Any and all help will be insanely appreciated.

UPDATE: I am flying by the seat of my pants here. I simply need to be shown how to code the above as a prepared statement. This sort of thing isn't resonating with my brain like learning PHP did and I'm just not getting any of this. The PHP manual is confusing and seems to be written for people who already understand PHP.

In short, I need a prepared statement version of the above code so that I can echo the result on the page. Currently, with what is in my DB, the number should be 3, and it consistently returns 1.

I wish I knew more so that I could better phrase my questions, but alas, I'm still learning. My apologies.

UPDATE 2: Based on suggestions and research, I have this query written, but it ALWAYS returns the value 1, regardless of what's actually in the database:

$galNumb = "SELECT COUNT(pj_gallery_id) FROM pj_galleries WHERE project_part = ?";
$stmt = $conn->prepare($galNumb);
$stmt->bind_param('i', $project);
$gNumb = $stmt->execute();

Again, All I want to do is COUNT how many galleries are in each project. I know this should be simple but it isn't for me. There is currently 1 project in the DB with 3 galleries. The query should return 3.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dsa89029 2012-12-06 02:12
    关注

This is as simple as it gets. This will prepare a sql statement, execute it and fetch the first row.

<?php

// create the prepared statement
    $stmt = $conn->prepare('SELECT COUNT(pj_gallery_id) FROM pj_galleries WHERE project = ?');

// bind a variable to the statment
    // the character denotes the type of the variable
    // 's' for string
    // 'i' for integer
    $stmt->bind_param('i', $project);

// execute the query
    $stmt->execute();

// get the result variable
    $result = $stmt->get_result();

// fetch the row
    $row = $result->fetch_row();

if ($row) {
        echo "The count is " . $row[0]; 
    }

?>

The documentation is pretty straightforward. You have a code example at the bottom.

http://php.net/manual/en/mysqli.prepare.php

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 目详情-五一模拟赛详情页
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line