douxun2023 2010-04-29 16:24
浏览 77
已采纳

同一登录用户分配了不同的会话ID(在不同的浏览器中)

I've implemented a mysql-based session interface in php. I just found out that if I log in to my account using browser A (e.g. Chrome), and then I log in to the same account in another browser B (e.g. IE), each browser is assigned 2 separate session ids. How can I make it such that when I log in again using browser B, I retain the active session of the previous browser A?

The issue at hand is that I'm storing certain information in the session and the data not being synchronised between the same users in different browsers and is wrecking havoc. :S

Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks!

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doupao3662 2010-04-29 16:31
    关注

If you're storing the session in the database, add a mechanism whereby the userId is stored as part of your database's session record, creating what I like to call a "semantic session". When the user logs in, check to see if another session already exists; if so, use session_id() to fixate the new session to the old session's ID, which will join them (and should change your new session's ID for all subsequent requests). Be sure to only perform this action during the login step, or you might end up with freaky race conditions of two sessions trying to be each other and "swapping".

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥20 求用stm32f103c6t6在lcd1206上显示Door is open和password:
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100
  • ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题