doushou7169 2012-03-19 06:33
浏览 88
已采纳

PHP readfile()无效的zip

I have a script that looks up a file in a mysql database, sends out some headers, names the file something human-readable, and then delivers it the the user.

It was working for about six months (for thousands of users), until about 6 hours ago. Now, Windows 7 users now get an error that says "Windows can not open the folder. The Compressed (zipped) Folder: '...filename.zip' is invalid." This happens regardless of browser used to download. Linux users, etc., can open the delivered files just fine, and so can Win7 users if they have, say, WinRAR. Only Windows Explorer can't open them.

Here's where it gets really weird... if I make a new copy of my script and remove the various includes that look up the files and decide what to name it, it will download and open just fine... the resulting files from both scripts are identically sized and the resulting name is identical. [Hardcoding the new name into the original script does not help. I kind of thought it might be an encoding issue in the name.] I have tried with a few different zip files with different contents created on different machines by different methods.

The script checks for headers_sent(), file_exists(), and is_readable().

apache_setenv('no-gzip', '1'); was added to the scripts (with no effect) following the only semi-relevant info I could find here or elsewhere on the internet.

Clearly, something in the includes is breaking things somehow, but I haven't any idea what to look for... Ideas? (There are about 300 lines of code in the includes... basically, it's an abstract class for database access, a concrete version of that class for the files and all of their cms info, associated images for the site, etc.)

On a whim, I added "ob_clean(); right before the readfile($file);... it fixed it. So my question now, is: why? Error reporting is off in all of the files. What else could send output but not headers? And why the "sudden" change in behaivor?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongmin4052 2012-03-19 07:24
    关注

Major Issue

Have seen this error before and took me time to identify the issues because sometimes its says Header already sent and sometimes it does not.

Here is what i found out :

ob_clean works when you discards the contents of the output buffer but if you use ob_ get_ contents before calling ob_clean you would would see the content causing the error

To output this information make sure you use var_dump

Some other errors

If there is a space (" " or " " or "\t") after calling the ?> tag i often get errors that can only be resolved by ob_clean

Open your script look for script that has more lines of empty space after the ?> close tag

Conclusion

I think there is an empty space included in your script you are not seeing and when you copy it .. you are not copying the script but not the spaces that is why it works elsewhere

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因