douqi2804 2015-05-18 15:07
浏览 80
已采纳

Oauth2客户端+用户访问令牌流

I'm using Oauth2 php library. I've followed the docs here and here This is what I have so far:

• a client application requests a token using client id & client secret to the client_credential end point
  • a token is returned to the client app with a basic scope
  • a user logs in from the client app
  • the client application requests a new token using user id & user password to the user_credential end point
  • the client app receive a new token with the new scope of the user

Everything works.

The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is that I have to pass again the client id & client secret when doing the user authorization (grant_type:'password') otherwise wise it doesn't work.

{"error":"invalid_client","error_description":"Client credentials were not found in the headers or body"}

My understanding was that since I obtained first a client token, I wouldn't have to identify the client again. I've tried passing the token instead of client id & client password for user auth but no go. What's the proper grant type combination for what I'm trying to do ?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxi1965 2015-05-18 15:27
    关注

A (single) client is either public, i.e. it has no client_secret associated with it, or confidential i.e. it uses a client_secret to identify itself. It cannot be both at the same time. What you could do is register a second client with a different client_id as a public client, so it won't have to use a client_secret to identify itself to the Authorization Server. You could then use that second client_id from your (single) client app in the second part of the desired flow.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 metadata提取的PDF元数据,如何转换为一个Excel
  • ¥15 关于arduino编程toCharArray()函数的使用
  • ¥100 vc++混合CEF采用CLR方式编译报错
  • ¥15 coze 的插件输入飞书多维表格 app_token 后一直显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 vite+vue3+plyr播放本地public文件夹下视频无法加载
  • ¥15 c#逐行读取txt文本,但是每一行里面数据之间空格数量不同
  • ¥50 如何openEuler 22.03上安装配置drbd
  • ¥20 ING91680C BLE5.3 芯片怎么实现串口收发数据
  • ¥15 无线连接树莓派,无法执行update,如何解决?(相关搜索:软件下载)
  • ¥15 Windows11, backspace, enter, space键失灵