douhuang9886 2010-09-24 17:50
浏览 132
已采纳

从网站向手机发送“提醒/通知”

I was wondering if there was a way for a website to send an alert/notification to a cell phone (smart phone, android, iphone... stuff like that) where the notification will ask the user a question and they have to answer the question and the response is sent back to the website and their answer is logged in the database.

I would also like to know if this notification could have checkboxes? I am needing this for a project and would like to know if there is anything out there like this.

If you need more description, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongpo5207 2010-09-24 18:06
    关注

Short of building an application for each specific phone to handle this alert, not really.

What I would do if I were you... allow users to subscribe to these alerts. When you send them, send them a link to a mobile web page. Now, keep in mind that most people don't have a data plan, or even know what to do with it. It would be best to allow replies over SMS as well. Without more details about what you are doing, it is hard to give a better answer.

Google around for an SMS Gateway. There are nearly infinite options with various pricing... so you will need to find the one best for you. Alternatively, you can send messages to the SMTP address. For example, 0123456789@vtext.com will send a text message to a Verizon customer with the number of 0123456789. SMS is more reliable though.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2024-五一综合模拟赛
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题