dpp3047 2015-07-21 14:48
浏览 62

通过PHP匹配关键字时,在多个XMls中搜索关键字并回显文件ID

I want to discuss about a programme , which i need to create within PHP.Before i start to code, i need some advices from you guys.

Description:

There are 100's of XML files are stored on the Linux server and within the XML there is description node about the XML file and every XML file has a Unique ID

so what i need to do is , want to create web page where user can put some keyword in the search bar and then this keywords needs to be searched within these 100's of XML and if the Keywords are matched within these XMl's then we needs to show the ID of all the XML where these keywords are matched!

Before i start this i wants to have some views and concerns and then what will the best way to design this Project.

any small algorithm will be really helpful! any kind of thought on it will be really appreciated.

thanks in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanchi3109 2015-07-21 14:56
    关注

flow logic: get the search term, open each xml file with simple_xml_load_file(); in a loop that loops through the directory, if the tag matches "description", save the filename in an array, then output that array.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向
  • ¥15 如何用python向钉钉机器人发送可以放大的图片?
  • ¥15 matlab(相关搜索:紧聚焦)
  • ¥15 基于51单片机的厨房煤气泄露检测报警系统设计