dongxi3859 2016-07-08 16:03
浏览 39
已采纳

LAMP堆栈中的角度2

I come from a PHP background and I have used traditional JS frameworks like Jquery and Angular 1 to some extent. I just started learning Angular 2. I have gone through multiple sites and demos, code generators like angular-cli, vulgar etc. and all of them work as expected. No problems till now.

I work on windows. So whenever I need to run any angular 2 demo application, I need to run at least 2 or 3 commands on different command prompts and they all need to be continuously running like ng serve, npm start, gulp etc..

Suppose I want to create a simple php application with 3 php files. Page 1 is where the angular2 app should be running. Within Page 1, there will be links to page 2 and page 3 php files along with additional routes that with be shown using angular2 routes.

Now since all demos I have seen use typescript, how should I do it in php?

I have used angular1 with PHP and it was as simple as importing a script file.

Can I just import some script files and have the angular2 app running within a php page? Do I have to run all those(npm,ng,gulp) commands to have the angular2 app running on a php page?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drap5081683 2016-07-08 16:15
    关注

Concerning the TypeScript part:

Now since all demos I have seen use typescript, how should I use it in php?

...remember that TypeScript is a superset of JavaScript, and transpiles to JavaScript. So you might have a process that transpiles your TypeScript app code to JavaScript before you load your page, and runs it in the browser as JavaScript. Or, you can also run TypeScript in the browser (see this Stack Answer for more info).

When you run through the Angular 2 tutorials, you will see that as you are writing TypeScript, it creates JavaScript files for you. The app that runs in the Tutorial (using Node.js) is serving JavaScript, not TypeScript. So, as you mentioned:

I have used angular1 with PHP and it was as simple as importing a script file.

Nothing will change there. The only additional step is getting the TypeScript transpiled to JavaScript. For that you can checkout SystemJS (that's what the Angular 2 turotials use) or WebPack (which the Angular 2 also has docs on here, which both have plugins/bundlers for doing that for you.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本