douzoudang1511 2009-09-26 16:53
浏览 34
已采纳

为什么WordPress被认为程序设计不佳? [关闭]

I'm not a fan of PHP or spaghetti code, or anything like that, but in my experience WordPress works amazingly well, it's well organized, and I've never come across any hard to understand code. The documentation is incredibly thorough, any security flaws are fixed within seconds, and it "just works". Not to mention that it does EVERYTHING, and it has an awesome plug-in system. Oh, and "the Loop" is awesome. I've never had any problems doing simple modifications to the code or to themes.

Can you guys give any specific examples of what you don't like about it, or what you would have programmed differently? I just don't understand why it gets such a bad rap. I wish my own software worked as well and had as many features and looked as nice.

• 写回答

6条回答 默认 最新

• doukuipei9938 2009-09-26 17:23
    关注

I'm a fan of WordPress, but there are definitely issues that impede coders trying to work with it. As a small example, there's get_the_content() (returns) and the_content() (prints), but there's get_permalink() and the_permalink(). Then, there's just the_date(), because it accepts an argument indicating whether you want it to print or return. This kind of thing drives even an experienced WP person up the wall, because you've always got to be Googling the usage - and it speaks to a deeper lack of attention to detail in the code.

Another glaring issue is the lack of built-in caching. It even used to have it, but they ripped it out and never replaced it. You shouldn't need a third-party plugin to have basic caching in a system like WordPress, particularly with all the other bells and whistles it builds in.

To paraphrase (supposedly) Churchill, though, "WordPress is the worst blogging system... except for all the others".

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(5条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?
  • ¥30 自适应 LMS 算法实现 FIR 最佳维纳滤波器matlab方案
  • ¥15 lingo18勾选global solver求解使用的算法
  • ¥15 全部备份安卓app数据包括密码,可以复制到另一手机上运行
  • ¥15 Python3.5 相关代码写作
  • ¥20 测距传感器数据手册i2c
  • ¥15 RPA正常跑,cmd输入cookies跑不出来