duangan9251 2018-09-13 01:30
浏览 72
已采纳

为什么所有这些新语言都有自己的Web服务器?

I am kinda old school and the first programming language for web I saw was PHP, and everybody uses it with Apache. At that time, I also knew ASP, which were used along with Microsoft IIS and, later, ASP.NET, that runs over IIS, as well.

The time passed, I went to the ERP world and, when I came back (few months ago), I knew Golang and Node.js and for my surprise they have their own web servers.

I can see many advantages in the builtin web servers, but, every application needs to rewrite their web server rules (I faced that recently when I needed to setup a HTTPS server using Express.js).

After some hard work to understand all the nuances of the HTTP protocol, I asked myself: and if I am doing it in the wrong way? If all the permissive rules that I created in my dev server go to production? Maybe this is an useless concern. But maybe I am creating a fragile server that could be exploited by a naive hacker.

Using a server like Apache it is harder to misuse security rules, because there are settings for development and production environments that are explicit. If the rules are hardcoded (as they are in Node or Go), an unaware developer can use development rules in production and nobody is going to see it before the stuff happens.

Any thoughts?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongpai6552 2018-09-13 01:59
    关注

web server focuses on the speed capacity and the caculating capacity. No matter how good java or php web is or how many old companies put them in use, as long as a new language can provides a faster speed and better capacity such as go, more programmer would go for it.

by the way, to run a web server in go is really such an easy thing.It's faster building and slightly running.And the routine in go helps the web server beter serves milions of client requests,Which old web language can hardly do it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记