douluozhan4370 2019-02-16 10:13
浏览 24
已采纳

分叉存储库上的“ go build”问题

I build a binary file for a GitHub repo (go code), which works fine. no issues. I forked that repo, and modified a single line in the HTML file that has nothing to do with GO code, built the binary file for the new forked repo but the binary it generates refers to the original repo code, can't understand why.

I even cleaned all the code using go clean -i all command and manually removed all the installed code, binary files from $home/go/bin and the repo directory, but it still refers to the original repo code instead of new forked code.

Based on the solution suggested by Tobias, I performed the following steps: enter image description here

After that, I executed go build in that repo directory, but the new binary file still refers to the old code. I even removed the old binary file and generated a new one.

enter image description here

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongpan1308 2019-02-20 09:18
    关注

SOLVED

At first I thought it was problem with a FORK (which is a common problem experienced with fork of Go language repo's), but it turns out, it was Repo specific problem. One of the dependent libraries had to be reinstalled for the forked repo to work, which was not mentioned in the Original repo docs. Finally, this link helped: https://github.com/inconshreveable/ngrok/issues/181#issuecomment-65646229, the problem was not generic but repo specific I followed the below steps from above link to resolve the dependency on go-bindata

go get github.com/jteeuwen/go-bindata
    cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/jteeuwen/go-bindata/go-bindata
    go build

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?