douhao2856 2018-03-05 15:37
浏览 15
已采纳

模仿Go中适当的动态调度的惯用方式

I am coming to Go from Java and some things confuses me.

For example, let's consider the following code:

package main

import (
    "fmt"
)

type I interface {
    Do()
    MegaDo()
}

type A struct {
}

func (a *A) Do() {
    fmt.Println("A")
}

func (a *A) MegaDo() {
    a.Do()
}

type B struct {
    A
}

func (a *B) Do() {
    fmt.Println("B")
}

var i I

func main() {
    fmt.Println("Hello, playground")

var i I = &B{}

i.MegaDo()
}

Here we have an interface I with methods Do() and MegaDo() . Struct A implements both methods and MegaDo calls Do internally. And B is composed over A and overrides only Do()

If I'll mimic the same code in Java I would expect it to print "B". But in Go it prints "A".

While I, kind of, understand why it happens (because it's embedding and not inheritance) I wonder how I can mimic the same thing in Go. For example I have two implementations of the same interface that differs only a little. How can I maximize code reusage in this case? I can't believe that in order to customize a bit logic in one implementation I have to copy-paste everything and just fix a little part in my code. Maybe there is some idiomatic way to do this in Go?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dpkt17803 2018-03-05 15:43
    关注

Your question is too abstract to answer well, but I hope this helps.

Re-think the design starting with the real problem (business need etc) you're trying to solve, and don't try to solve it in Go using a Java design. Go has no inheritance and interfaces are its only form of polymorphism; you cannot "mimic dynamic dispatch" in Go in any reasonable way.

Specifically, in regards to this:

I have two implementations of the same interface that differs only a little. How can I maximize code reusage in this case? I can't believe that in order to customize a bit logic in one implementation I have to copy-paste everything and just fix a little part in my code.

Re-think your design in terms of code re-use rather than class hierarchy, because there is none. If you have two implementations of the same interface, that's fine! Go has interfaces and they work great. If you have a bunch of code repeated in both implementations, either a) abstract the shared code into functions that both implementations can call, or b) if the differences really are that small, maybe it should be a single implementation with some simple switching logic.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 pb数据库修改或者求完整pb库存系统,需为pb自带数据库
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)
  • ¥15 相敏解调 matlab
  • ¥15 求lingo代码和思路