douyun1950 2018-07-11 08:02
浏览 292
已采纳

Protobuf,Go和私有字段

Let's say I've got a Player defined in my .proto file.

message Player {
  string first_name = 1;
  string last_name = 2;
  int32 user_id = 3;
}

I'm using https://github.com/twitchtv/twirp to communicate between my Go backend and my JavaScript frontend. If you don't know Twirp it's simply JSON RPC over HTTP 1.1.

The Player message is converted into a Go struct

type Player struct {
  FirstName string
  LastName string
  UserId int32
}

As we all know uppercase fields are public. However I'd like to keep the UserId private, i.e. make it lowercase. My users in the frontend should not be able to see the UserId of a player. In my backend I need this information so I cannot simply remove the field.

Any ideas how to handle such a situation? Is it possible to have private fields in my .proto files?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongpeng0127 2018-07-11 08:21
    关注

Protobuf is for communication, not for database modeling. You should use protobuf to describe the data structures you intend to send over / receive from your clients.

If you don't intend to send the user ID to the clients, don't include that in your protobuf Player definition.

The Player you send to the clients and the Player you store in your database does not have to be the same. More often they are not the same, you usually store other fields such as creation time, database ID etc. which are not for the clients.

So you should have 2 separate structures for a Player, one that the server uses (stores), and one that clients see. Of course when defining those 2 structs, you may utilize one in the other to prevent repetition, e.g. the server player may embed the client player, e.g.:

New proto Player:

message Player {
      string first_name = 1;
      string last_name = 2;
    }

Client Player:

type Player struct {
        FirstName string
        LastName string
    }

Server Player:

type DBPlayer struct {
        Player // Embed Player

UserId int32
    }

And when you load a DBPlayer in your server, you would only send the DBPlayer.Player field to the client, the rest is "private".

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)