dpzzkfb1244 2019-07-15 11:43
浏览 1207
已采纳

Go Protobuf声明和Go Struct中的可选字段(字符串指针)

I am running into a bit of a problem with Protoc and my existing struct that contains nullable string fields.

The struct I am trying to serialize for transmission contains a bunch of fields that are nullable in json (so we can distinguish between null, "" and a set value).

type Message struct {
  Path *string `json:"path"`
}

So if a user sends a empty json string {} the Path will be nil and not "", whereas {"path":""} is also valid and a different case from {"path": null}.

The proto3 declaration I came up with obviously looks like this (and is optional as required and optional got dropped from proto3:

syntax = "proto3";
message Message {
  string Path = 1;
}

After running Protoc I end up with a struct that looks like this and all values are string and no way to declare them as *string:

type Message struct {
  Path string `protobuf:"bytes,1,opt,name=Path,proto3" json:"Path,omitempty"`
}

Obviously I can't assign to this array from my existing struct. But even if I were to write the tedious mapping code with target.Path = *source.Path with the appropriate null pointer checks etc I'd loose the triple meaning of my source struct (nil, "", "value").

Any suggestions on how to proceed here or if there is an extension to the Go Protobuf to do this? Or how would one go about describing this proto declaration?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousu1900 2019-07-15 22:05
    关注

Proto3 returns the Zero Value even if a field isn't set. Currently there is no way to distinguish if a field has been set or not.

See Github issue #15.

Possible solutions:

Probably not a solution:

Write the tedious mapping code with target.Path = *source.Path with the appropriate null pointer.

... as this won't work for int types where the zero value is 0.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2024-五一综合模拟赛
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错