du9537 2016-03-02 17:32
浏览 335
已采纳

不输出Opus原始音频

I'm currently writing a small script that coverts an MP4 to Opus audio on the fly and sends it to Discord in golang. Initially my script would pass an MP4 as it was downloading to ffmpeg through stdin and then pass stdout to an Opus encoder, then to Discord (exactly like this). After learning I could build ffmpeg with Opus, I'd like to cut out the opus encoder I previous had and pass ffmpeg's output directly to Discord.

Previous, my ffmpeg command looked like this (with using the second opus encoder)

ffmpeg -i - -f s16le -ar 48000 -ac 2 pipe:1

Now, without the encoder and letting ffmpeg do all the work, this is what I've come up with so far.

ffmpeg -i - -f s16le -ar 48000 -ac 2 -acodec libopus -b:a 192k -vbr on -compression_level 10 pipe:1

With this command however the audio doesn't get accepted by Discord's server, meaning I'm suspecting opus audio isn't coming out the other end. No errors outputted. Have I done something wrong with ffmpeg that could of caused this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duandushang5148 2016-03-02 17:53
    关注

Try

ffmpeg -i - -sample_fmt s16 -ar 48000 -ac 2 -acodec libopus -b:a 192k -vbr on -compression_level 10 -f opus pipe:1

You can't use -f s16le as that specifies an uncompressed output format (of a specific sample type), whereas you need a compressed data stream of a certain codec. Instead, you can use sample_fmt and -f opus

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 求解达问题(有红包)
  • ¥15 请解包一个pak文件
  • ¥15 不同系统编译兼容问题
  • ¥100 三相直流充电模块对数字电源芯片在物理上它必须具备哪些功能和性能?
  • ¥30 数字电源对DSP芯片的具体要求
  • ¥20 antv g6 折线边如何变为钝角
  • ¥30 如何在Matlab或Python中 设置饼图的高度
  • ¥15 nginx中的CORS策略应该如何配置