dongpian2559 2015-08-09 09:46
浏览 42
已采纳

分页与批处理查询? 是否可以从数据存储中批处理获取并获取游标?

I am currently requesting 20 entries from the datastore, return these to the user with a cursor and in case the user is asking for more entries use the cursor as a new start and ask for the next 20 entries.

The code looks something like

q := datastore.NewQuery("Item").
    Limit(limit)

if cursor, err := datastore.DecodeCursor(cursor); err == nil {
    q = q.Start(cursor)
}

var is []Item
t := q.Run(c)
for {
    var i Item
    _, err := t.Next(&i)
    if err == datastore.Done {
        break
    }

is = append(is, i)
}

In case it is important here is the complete code: https://github.com/koffeinsource/kaffeeshare/blob/master/data/appengine.go#L23

It looks an anti-pattern to use a loop with an append, but I don't see a way to get a cursor when using GetMulti/GetAll or am I missing something?

I do expect a data being added while users are querying the datastore, so an offset may produce duplicate results. Should I care about batching gets in this case?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushi3322 2015-08-09 11:13
    关注

Your approach is perfectly fine, in fact, it is the best way on AppEngine.

Querying subsequent entities by setting a start cursor will not give you duplicate results if a new record is inserted which would be the first for example.

Why? Because the cursor contains the key of the last returned entity encoded, and not the number of previously returned entities.

So if you set a cursor, the datastore will start listing and returning entities that come after the key encoded in the cursor. If a new entity is saved that comes after the cursor, then that entity will be returned when reached.

Also using the for and append() is the best way. You might optimize it a little by creating a big enough slice beforehand:

var is = make([]Item, 0, limit)

But note that I made it with 0 length and limit capacity on purpose: there is no guarantee that there will be enough entities to fill the full slice.

Another optimization would be to allocate it to be limit length:

var is = make([]Item, limit)

and when datastore.Done is reached, reslice it if it is not filled fully, for example:

for idx := 0; ; idx++ {
        var i Item
        _, err := t.Next(&i)
        if err == datastore.Done {
            if idx < len(is) {
                is = is[:idx] // Reslice as it is not filled fully
            }
            break
        }

is[idx] = i
    }

Batch operations

GetMulti, PutMulti and DeleteMulti are batch versions of the Get, Put and Delete functions. They take a []*Key instead of a *Key, and may return an appengine.MultiError when encountering partial failure.

Batch operations are not a replacement or alternative to queries. GetMulti for example requires you to already have all the keys prepared for which you want to get the complete entities. And as such, there is no sense of a cursor for these batch operations.

Batch operations return you all the requested information (or do all the requested operation). There is no sequence of entities or operations which would/could be terminated and continued later on.

Queries and batch operations are for different things. You shouldn't worry about query and cursor performance. They do quite good, and what's important, they (the Datastore) scale good. A cursor will not slow the execution of a query, a query with a cursor will run just as fast as a query without a cursor, and also previously returned entities do not affect query execution time: it doesn't matter if you run a query without a cursor or with a cursor which you acquired after getting a million entities (which is only possible with several iterations).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line