dongpei3245 2013-06-14 13:59
浏览 79
已采纳

是否可以在平板电脑上运行Windows 8 C / go / html程序

I am writing a program in Go/C for the backend and JavaScript/HTML for the front-end. It is not a web application but it runs a local server which sends data to the client(firefox). The client then displays this data and sends any user interaction back to the server using websockets.

The backend is written partially in C since I have to dynamically load a 32 bit DLL file to communicate with my hardware. The hardware (for which I have aquired both 64 and 32 bit drivers) sends its data via USB to my backend which processes and displays this to the frontend. The hardware, drivers and DLL file are from a third party so my chances of changing any of those are very low.

I use GCC (MinGW) as compiler for the C code since Go and Microsoft's compiler didn't get along very well and I use the 32 bit compiler since I am loading a 32 bit DLL.

The program compiles and runs on my 64 lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 8 professional(running it in legacy mode) but now I wonder if it would be possible to run the same program on a Windows tablet. Unfortunately I don't have a Windows tablet so how can I determine if it will work on a tablet without actually buying one? I know that Microsoft has some sort of emulator but will it work with GCC? Will the processor architecture of the tablet matter? Will the same drivers work? Will the DLL file work?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看