编程介的小学生 2017-02-07 08:21 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 938
已采纳

Proving Equivalences

问题描述 :

Consider the following exercise, found in a generic linear algebra textbook.

Let A be an n × n matrix. Prove that the following statements are equivalent:

1. A is invertible.
   2. Ax = b has exactly one solution for every n × 1 matrix b.
   3. Ax = b is consistent for every n × 1 matrix b.
   4. Ax = 0 has only the trivial solution x = 0. 

The typical way to solve such an exercise is to show a series of implications. For instance, one can proceed by showing that (a) implies (b), that (b) implies (c), that (c) implies (d), and finally that (d) implies (a). These four implications show that the four statements are equivalent.

Another way would be to show that (a) is equivalent to (b) (by proving that (a) implies (b) and that (b) implies (a)), that (b) is equivalent to (c), and that (c) is equivalent to (d). However, this way requires proving six implications, which is clearly a lot more work than just proving four implications!

I have been given some similar tasks, and have already started proving some implications. Now I wonder, how many more implications do I have to prove? Can you help me determine this?

输入:

On the first line one positive number: the number of testcases, at most 100. After that per testcase:

* One line containing two integers n (1 ≤ n ≤ 20000) and m (0 ≤ m ≤ 50000): the number of statements and the number of implications that have already been proved.
* m lines with two integers s1 and s2 (1 ≤ s1, s2 ≤ n and s1 ≠ s2) each, indicating that it has been proved that statement s1 implies statement s2. 

输出:

On the first line one positive number: the number of testcases, at most 100. After that per testcase:

* One line containing two integers n (1 ≤ n ≤ 20000) and m (0 ≤ m ≤ 50000): the number of statements and the number of implications that have already been proved.
* m lines with two integers s1 and s2 (1 ≤ s1, s2 ≤ n and s1 ≠ s2) each, indicating that it has been proved that statement s1 implies statement s2.
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2017-02-13 15:39
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度