Didn"t forge 2009-09-05 15:29 采纳率: 25%
浏览 526
已采纳

核心数据: 删除一个实体的所有实例的最快方法

I'm using Core Data to locally persist results from a Web Services call. The web service returns the full object model for, let's say, "Cars" - could be about 2000 of them (and I can't make the Web Service return anything less than 1 or ALL cars.

The next time I open my application, I want to refresh the Core Data persisted copy by calling the Web Service for all Cars again, however to prevent duplicates I would need to purge all data in the local cache first.

Is there a quicker way to purge ALL instances of a specific entity in the managed object context (e.g. all entities of type "CAR"), or do I need to query them call, then iterate through the results to delete each, then save?

Ideally I could just say delete all where entity is Blah.

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1383598/core-data-quickest-way-to-delete-all-instances-of-an-entity

• 写回答

20条回答 默认 最新

• larry*wei 2009-09-05 15:49
    关注

iOS 9 and later:

iOS 9 added a new class called NSBatchDeleteRequest that allows you to easily delete objects matching a predicate without having to load them all in to memory. Here's how you'd use it:

Swift 2

let fetchRequest = NSFetchRequest(entityName: "Car")
    let deleteRequest = NSBatchDeleteRequest(fetchRequest: fetchRequest)

do {
        try myPersistentStoreCoordinator.executeRequest(deleteRequest, withContext: myContext)
    } catch let error as NSError {
        // TODO: handle the error
    }

Objective-C

NSFetchRequest *request = [[NSFetchRequest alloc] initWithEntityName:@"Car"];
    NSBatchDeleteRequest *delete = [[NSBatchDeleteRequest alloc] initWithFetchRequest:request];

NSError *deleteError = nil;
    [myPersistentStoreCoordinator executeRequest:delete withContext:myContext error:&deleteError];

More information about batch deletions can be found in the "What's New in Core Data" session from WWDC 2015 (starting at ~14:10).

iOS 8 and earlier:

Fetch 'em all and delete 'em all:

NSFetchRequest *allCars = [[NSFetchRequest alloc] init];
    [allCars setEntity:[NSEntityDescription entityForName:@"Car" inManagedObjectContext:myContext]];
    [allCars setIncludesPropertyValues:NO]; //only fetch the managedObjectID

NSError *error = nil;
    NSArray *cars = [myContext executeFetchRequest:allCars error:&error];
    [allCars release];
    //error handling goes here
    for (NSManagedObject *car in cars) {
      [myContext deleteObject:car];
    }
    NSError *saveError = nil;
    [myContext save:&saveError];
    //more error handling here

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?