dte49889 2012-12-04 13:31
浏览 356
已采纳

PHP - 尝试使用error_log()进行日志记录导致500错误

I have an IIS server which is serving PHP via fastcgi. When the error log file is written to by a user other than one in IIS_IUSRS group (The group the IIS User is running under) the file becomes un-writable by IIS and the PHP calls to error_log() causes a 500 error. (At least that's my guess seeing as if I delete the log file, the error dissapears and the log file is re-created).

Is there anyway I can stop the 500 error from happening?

EDIT: To be clear I know I can stop this by stopping logging, logging to event log or different location etc, but that's not what I mean. I mean I just want to prevent the 500 error, I don't care enough that my system can't log that it should break the site when it tries to. That's exactly the worst behaviour it could have. I just want the 500 error to not happen and the site to continue working.

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• dszdiavv474681 2013-02-26 11:01
    关注

Since your scheduled task is actually changing the permissions on the error log file, the only viable options I can see are:

1) Make the scheduled task not write to the error_log. Add the following to the top of the cron job:

error_reporting(E_NONE);

2) Make the scheduled task write to the system log (event viewer in windows) by issuing the following command at the start of your scheduled task (PHP file):

ini_set('error_log', 'syslog');

3) If all of the above do not suit you, you can try scheduling the task as the IIS User/Group. This would insure that the permissions are met and error 500 is no longer caused.

There is no magic fix to this, you can either change the scheduled task so it has the same UID/GID as the PHP process, or you can stop logging in the scheduled_task.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 不同系统编译兼容问题
  • ¥100 三相直流充电模块对数字电源芯片在物理上它必须具备哪些功能和性能?
  • ¥30 数字电源对DSP芯片的具体要求
  • ¥20 antv g6 折线边如何变为钝角
  • ¥30 如何在Matlab或Python中 设置饼图的高度
  • ¥15 nginx中的CORS策略应该如何配置
  • ¥30 信号与系统实验:采样定理分析