duanjiong1952 2014-12-18 14:59
浏览 474
已采纳

如何使用PHPStorm调试WordPress主题

I've installed PHPStorm (8) and trying to debug WordPress theme using xDebug. I tried chrome browser extension and some other settings in the PHP Storm settings.

I've searched a lot but still unable to attach the page to the debugger. What I want is to run the code line by line and check variables etc.

Can someone tell me what exactly is required so the debugging works?

I've following structure:

WAMP is at:  c:\wamp

Project is:  d:\projects\test

alias is: http://localhost/test/

When I opened the project in PHP Storm. It identified it as WordPress project. But it never attaches the browser to debugger.

Edit Here is the related xDebug code in php.ini

zend_extension = "c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.13/zend_ext/php_xdebug-2.2.0-5.3-vc9.dll"

[xdebug]
xdebug.remote_enable = 1
xdebug.profiler_enable = 1
xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger = 1
xdebug.profiler_output_name = cachegrind.out.%t.%p
xdebug.profiler_output_dir = "c:/wamp/tmp"
xdebug.remote_port = 9000

I also tried true instead of 1. Also tried without providing any port.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doutongwei4380 2015-03-12 22:05
    关注

There seem to be a lot of ways to set up debugging. There are browser plugins, and bookmark commands, and all sorts of elaborate setups.

For the most part, I always want debugging enabled while I'm developing. If that's true for you, you might consider adding this to your php.ini file:

xdebug.remote_autostart = 1

In addition, a key part to my setup is that I have to click the button in the toolbar for "Start Listening for PHP Debug Connections", and keep this enabled while I work. This is also in the menus under "Run".

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)