duancai1904 2012-03-26 15:28
浏览 288
已采纳

如何在Web(PHP)应用程序中唯一标识客户端

We've been developing a web application (PHP, using the Yii PHP framework) that is going to be used for data entry. The clients will be users from both the LAN and WAN (many of the remote clients will be behind a proxy, reaching our network using one IP address with NAT). What we basically want is to guarantee the validity of data in the way that no malicious user alters it.

Is there a way to programmatically identify each client in a unique way, so that I can guarantee (at least at some good percent) that no malicious remote user will connect? We were thinking of gathering the MAC addresses of all remote users and using a (non-web) client that generates a hash string that the user will input in the web application and then proceed if this authentication scheme passes. As I said, using other non-web applications for the remote client is an option.

Is such a solution as the one I describe above viable? Should we see other solutions, like maybe a VPN?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dpvhv66448 2012-03-26 15:32
    关注

A VPN is a typical solution to the problem of locking out everyone except those you've explicitly given access --- basically you're rejecting all connections to the site that aren't authenticated in your local network or vpn. That way you dont have to write any funky logic for your actual web application.

I think this is an ideal solution because it allows the application to be maintainable in the future when other developers step in... furthermore it will require less of your developers and will ultimately keep costs down.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?