dpir3950 2013-12-24 12:18
浏览 110
已采纳

一起使用ob_gzhandler和ob_clean时的PHP输出缓冲区问题

I'm having a hard time figuring out the problem in the following code, I really need a solution to this.

Consider the following code :

<?php
//starting a new output buffer, with a GZIP compression
ob_start("ob_gzhandler");
//this goes into the buffer
echo "Hi";
//grabbing the buffer's content
$content = ob_get_contents();
//cleaning the buffer
ob_clean();
//we're still inside the buffer, show the content again
echo $content;

This code fails to output "Hi", instead I see "‹óÈM", what have done that broke correct buffering? Knowing that once I remove "ob_gzhandler", the buffering is correct and everything is fine. I don't want to create another buffer and destroy the current one. I just want to clean the current one using ob_clean.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongqiyang3711 2013-12-25 00:42
    关注

Thank you for your answer, I figured out why, GZIP is insalled on my machine by the way, it's that when setting ob_gzhandler, the buffer is compressed chunk by chunk, so when using ob_get_contents(), parts of the last chunck are missing, and I end up getting weird output.

To correct that behaviour (or at least to bypass it), open a second output buffer, and leave the one with gzhandler() alone.

Like this

ob_start("ob_gzhandler");
    ob_start();

Now the second one isn't compressed, I can do whatever I want with it (hence get its content, clean it etc). The content will be compressed anyway given that a higher level output buffer with gzhandler is opened.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)