douye5949 2011-09-01 16:01
浏览 59
已采纳

Node.js单独或作为另一个服务器工具的伴侣

For my final year project at University I'm going to be creating an application which will use Node.js to send messages to update the position of a set of elements on the screen.

Detailed description of my goal:

A user should be able to create a room, a room can contain custom widgets such as pictures, ideas, music and video.

Other users should be able to view this users room, and comment on these widgets, like them, tweet about them etc. All widgets are movable and have an x,y coordinate and this will be broadcast every time an element is moved (using websockets).

A widget can be deleted or edited by the owner, this will update the element (once again websockets).

There will also be a built in chat feature to allow users to talk (in real time, using web sockets).

The widget details will be stored in a database

There is more functionality which isn't relevant to web sockets so I've omitted it.

The following image demonstrates what i'm building: (sorry about the size!) http://jtbrown.me.uk/assets/unrelated/mindcloud.jpg

I've really only got two questions:

1. Would I be better off using node on its own? (I'm not experienced in server side JavaScript)

2. Is it feasible to combine it with another web server such as Zend?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhong7299 2011-09-01 16:18
    关注

You should be able to do this in node alone, but maybe you want to use a basic web–framework based on node to make things a bit easier and to save time and work. I would recommend looking into ExpressJS or maybe even Zappa (based on ExpressJS) if you want to try out the excellent CoffeeScript.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用hfss做微带贴片阵列天线的时候分析设置有问题
  • ¥50 我撰写的python爬虫爬不了 要爬的网址有反爬机制
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥120 计算机网络的新校区组网设计
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 海浪数据 南海地区海况数据,波浪数据