drqefnd544707688 2012-12-05 19:32
浏览 194
已采纳

防止PHP中的文件上传滥用[重复]

Possible Duplicate:
PHP image upload security check list

I'm setting up a file upload form on my website, where the user can upload an image. For security, I check the image size and mime type before renaming the file and storing it.

What I'm worried about is how to prevent a user from constantly uploading different files and abusing my server. Is there a way to prevent this? I was thinking of keeping track of the user's IP (via $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] and $_SERVER["HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR"]), with a timestamp for each upload and limitting uploads to X per hour. Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doy57007 2012-12-05 20:35
    关注

Indeed, someone pointed out above $_FILES[x]['type'] can be very easily and arbitrarily changed. Make sure you never rename anything .php or any other parsed/executed file such as .shtml ... One way to avoid this is to always, when you serve the image back out to users, to use a single php script to serve them back and to use something like readfile() so the contents are never interpreted. Also, if you are only accepting images, you could use something as simple as getimagesize() to help validate that it is a real image. But once again, be wared, make sure that user uploaded contents can never be executed, specificially by uploading, and then accessing that uploaded file via their web browser. I am just making a point, I could imagine someone could take enough time to make a valid JPEG file that while it would parse via getimagesize() might contain harmful code if executed as .php. It's a long shot, but you must be prepared for anything. :)

On the subject of other types of abuse, you could use simple filters such as each IP only gets X bytes or total uploads (or both) per hour/day. If they exceed that limit, then use a very reliable captcha system such as reCAPTCHA. That way you never miss a legitimate request and abuse should be at a bare minimum, while not forcing every single image upload to go through a captcha.

Additionally, remember do NOT take precedence of X-FORWARDED-FOR. I have actually seen code like this:

if(isset($_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'])) { 
      $ip = $_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'];
    } else { 
      $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
    }

This is extremely wrong. X-FORWARDED-FOR can be sent by a forwarding proxy server, if it feels like it. It can also be sent by absolutely anything and everything else to trick fools into thinking their IP is something that is actually not.

As long as you use REMOTE_ADDR in combination with HTTP_X_FORWARED_FOR (and never trust HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR, only use it for a secondary reference), .. the chances of actual IP spoofing is next to nothing.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求螺旋焊缝的图像处理
  • ¥15 blast算法(相关搜索:数据库)
  • ¥15 请问有人会紧聚焦相关的matlab知识嘛?
  • ¥15 网络通信安全解决方案
  • ¥50 yalmip+Gurobi
  • ¥20 win10修改放大文本以及缩放与布局后蓝屏无法正常进入桌面
  • ¥15 itunes恢复数据最后一步发生错误
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:2024年5月15日的win11更新后资源管理器没有地址栏了顶部的地址栏和文件搜索都消失了