duanliang8464 2011-01-17 19:19
浏览 49
已采纳

中文/日文的SVG图形在IE8中无法正常显示

I was testing an SVG graphic by opening it in IE8 with the Adobe SVG Viewer Plug-in.

The current issue is, all translated SVG graphics with Western Languages(French, Italian, German..) display properly in IE8, only except for the East-Asia Languages(Chinese, Japanese), the characters got shown as boxes.

Since Chrome or Firefox can handle this well, but my client insist on using IE8 to test, could any one suggest a workaround please? Shall I get the client to install a language pack or something to configure the SVG Viewer?

Thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dprc88435 2011-01-21 01:46
    关注

Ok first off, are you taking an English SVG and using PHP to substitute in the translations, or are you dealing with a different SVG file for each language with the words already translated? Is the opening XML tag defined as utf8 encoding? And does the final output have to be SVG or could you take an svg and render a png/jpeg?

Our company did some Chinese translations of some pages, and I've found to make sure they displayed properly, I've had to make sure to declare utf8 charset in the page head and write characters as their unicode values (like \u4EA7\u54C1 for the 2 characters that represent "products").

The other suggestion I'd have is to find some Asian Language SVG files on the web that display correct in IE and open them in a text editor to examine how they properly handled the characters. I've used PHP to replace colors on SVG maps but never substituted non-latin characters... please post more info or a follow up if you find the answer elsewhere

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
  • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效