dougai3418 2011-09-20 19:19
浏览 48
已采纳

如何将一个变量从一个php传递给另一个由ajax调用的变量,而不会让前端看到它

I have a php function that's run when a build.php page is loaded and creates a $variable. I have save.php also, which is called via an ajax function in scripts.js (taking data sent through POST), but I need to use $variable in save.php.

Is there a good way to send further data through ajax without it being visible on the front end?

I thought of using a $_SESSION variable for this, which seems like it would work, but I understand it may not be totally reliable and is not always a good idea (though this might have been overstated where I was looking).

Is that the best way? Or is there some other way to get a PHP variable to another one via javascript without it being in the front end code?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doufen3786 2011-09-20 19:41
    关注

Session variables exist only on the server, not on the client. For you to save a session variable that was originated by your javascript function in the browser you will need to pass it to the server somehow. And as you probably realize you don't have much control on what happens on the client side. They can pretty much change any post information you send over to the server - there are some programs that do that fairly easily.

Even if you use ajax, the client can still mess with your variables.

You could try to encrypt the information before sending it.

If in the other hand you want to pass variables between two scripts running on the server you can definitively do that using session variables.

Update

It seems that you are creating the variable in your first script and then there is a javascript function that calls the second script and you need the second script to access the variable created by the first script.

In the above scenario you can definitively use session variables. This is the main reason they exist. To allow you to pass information among different scripts.

First PHP script

session_start();
    logic to create the variable
    $_SESSION['myVar'] = $myVar;
    rest of the script

Javascript

calls second script / does not change the value of the variable

Second PHP script

session_start();
    $myVar = $_SESSION['myVar'];
    execute second script

I hope this makes sense.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
  • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效