douhao2721 2016-08-03 20:12
浏览 27
已采纳

双密码_hash php

I was wondering if it was possible/wise to use password_hash twice for my users passwords on my website.

So let's say this:

• User registers on my site, they enter a password, we will call this input.

• During account creation, their password is $firstHash = password_hash($input, PASSWORD_BCRYPT) (For example sake, lets say this hashes to "thisFirstHash"

• Once their password is hashed, it is hashed again $firstHash = password_hash($firstHash, PASSWORD_BCRYPT) (For example sake, lets say this hashes to "thisSecondHash")

• This second hash is what is stored to the database, so now when they log in, the server has to decrypt a hashed hash.

• When the user logs in, they enter their password again, we will again call this input

• the server then has to reencrypt the input to compare with the saved hash $loginHash1 = password_hash($input, PASSWORD_BCRYPT)

• The server compares the new loginHash1 variable with the saved hash password_verify($loginHash1,"thisSecondHash")

• If the first hash matches, compare the second hash

• password_verify($input,"thisFirstHash")

I couldn't quite get this to work properly in my small testing environment, I suspect it has something to do with the randomized salt being different during the login phase when rehashing the input.

So my questions are,

1. Is it possible to do this?
  2. Is it beneficial to do this?
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doujiyun0041 2016-08-03 20:23
    关注

The whole point of the password hashing API is to make it simple to implement secure hashing. Adding complexity as you are will not add any security, and it makes your code more difficult to debug. Use one password_hash and one password_verify. PHP's PASSWORD_DEFAULT is chosen to be very strong already:

To hash

$hash = password_hash($cleartext, PASSWORD_DEFAULT)

To verify

$isCorrect = password_verify($cleartext, $hash);

If you're not happy with PHP's very strong defaults, you can look into the cost setting. But it's really not needed. The docs say:

password_hash() uses a strong hash, generates a strong salt, and applies proper rounds automatically. password_hash() is a simple crypt() wrapper and compatible with existing password hashes. Use of password_hash() is encouraged.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)