douwei7501 2018-05-13 09:30
浏览 111
已采纳

Laravel 5.x - Eloquent模型如何成为QueryBuilder?

I am trying to understand how could an Eloquent model also be a query builder. I could not see any polymorphic relationship between Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model class and Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder class in the source code. There is no inheritance or interface implementation between these two classes.

So, could anyone please explain how Laravel made it possible for an eloquent model to be a query builder? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I am asking this question because I don't understand how I could call the methods in Builder class through my models, e.g. ModelObject::orderBy('created_at', 'asc')->get(), where orderBy() is a method in Builder class.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanji5746 2018-05-13 09:42
    关注

There is a query() function on the Eloquent base model which creates a new query builder instance when being called (with the table of the model being already set for the builder). You can find the function here.

Additionally to that, the magic __call() and __callStatic() functions create a new query builder and delegate the method call to this builder whenever a function is called that is not part of the Eloquent model and which they don't have an implicit call for (like increment(), decrement()). You can find the code for this here.

So to sum it up: it's magic. The magic functions.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥20 sim800c模块 at指令及平台
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径