doutang1856 2014-04-29 08:51
浏览 35
已采纳

Laravel - Eloquent Code位置 - 控制器或模型

I'm trying to decide on something, where to put database logic, in the controller or model when using the eloquent orm.

In a controller I have the following method:

public function postAdd(){
$amodel=new myModel();
$amodel->name=Input::get('name');
$amodel->save();
$id=$amodel->id;
}

Which is how the guides say to use it however should this logic not go inside a method on the model rather than in the controller? I know the above still provides abstraction from the database but the bit that I'm unsure of is how reusable it then becomes... or not as the case maybe.

Would it therefore be a better option to do the following:

public function postAdd(){
$amodel=new myModel();
$id = $amodel->addPost(Input::get('name'));
}

So I pass along information to a method on the model which does the work. This allows it to be reused and the model method changed if required without updating many lines of code?

The answer might simply be 'yes, do it like you've suggested' in which case great but I'd be interested on the standard practice when using an ORM like this.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujia2090 2014-04-29 08:59
    关注

A controller's sole responsibility is handling and delegating UI requests to the Model. That's why it should be skinny. It should only contain code necessary for what it's responsible for. So thats why you should move your code to the model, or, even better and more Laravel-like solution is to use repositories in this case. (link)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么