dongqin1861 2014-07-16 21:20
浏览 550
已采纳

MySQL使并发SELECT ... FOR UPDATE查询失败,而不是等待释放锁

In my PHP code I'm trying to make an innoDB database transaction be ignored if another thread is already performing the transaction on the row. Here's some code as an example:

$db = connect_db();
try{
    $db->beginTransaction();
    $query = "SELECT val FROM numbers WHERE id=1 FOR UPDATE"; //I want this to throw an exception if row is already selected for update
    make_query($db,$query); //function I use to make queries with PDO

sleep(5); //Added to delay the transaction
    $num = rand(1,100);

$query = "UPDATE numbers SET val='$num' WHERE id=1";
    make_query($db,$query);
    $db->commit();
    echo $num;
}
catch (PDOException $e){
    echo $e;
}

When it makes the SELECT val FROM numbers WHERE id=1 FOR UPDATE query I need some way of knowing through php if the thread is waiting for another thread to finish it's transaction and release the lock. What ends up happening is the first thread finishes the transaction and the second thread overwrites its changes immediately afterwards. Instead I want the first transaction to finish and the second transaction to rollback or commit without making any changes.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujia7094 2014-07-16 22:03
    关注

Consider simulating record locks with GET_LOCK()

Choose a name specific to the rows you want locking. e.g. 'numbers_1'.

Call SELECT GET_LOCK('numbers_1',0) to lock the name 'numbers_1'.. it will return 1 and set the lock if the name is available, or return 0 if the lock is set already. The second parameter is the timeout, 0 for immediate. On a return of 0 you can back out.

Use SELECT RELEASE_LOCK('numbers_1') when you are finished.

Be aware; calling GET_LOCK() again in a transaction will release the previously set lock.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 目详情-五一模拟赛详情页
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line