dongwo5940 2011-01-21 14:50
浏览 18
已采纳

可以添加GD支持到php中断网站服务吗?

For one website, I need to add a litle script who resize images in php. For that, I used the GD functions. That worked very well in the dev machine, the problem is that in production doesn't work because php GD support isn't installed. The things is, I'am not expert in server configurations and maintenance (my experience is mostly develop, and in others jobs other people were in charge of the servers, but this company is very small, so...), and I have a little fear that, if simple I install php-gd support, something wrong could happens to the productions server.

Any advice would be greatly appreciate.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanchai0028 2011-01-21 14:58
    关注

While there is the possibility of something going wrong during the install, this can be mitigated by backups. Only thing I could imagine on the php side is concerning method definition - if somebody defined a method with the exact same name of a predefined mod_gd one, it will break.

If you want to be really sure: get a full backup of the production server, install it in a VM and test adding the GD support to it. If it doesn't break the VM install, it won't break the production server either.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 TLS1.2协议通信解密
  • ¥40 图书信息管理系统程序编写
  • ¥20 Qcustomplot缩小曲线形状问题
  • ¥15 企业资源规划ERP沙盘模拟
  • ¥15 树莓派控制机械臂传输命令报错,显示摄像头不存在
  • ¥15 前端echarts坐标轴问题
  • ¥15 ad5933的I2C
  • ¥15 请问RTX4060的笔记本电脑可以训练yolov5模型吗?