dongxian0320 2018-06-27 11:42
浏览 58
已采纳

TYPO3 8.7.15包括typoscript对constants.typoscript不起作用

I want to build a Test Site with Typo3, Bootstrap_package & the News extension. When I try to load my own constants and setup typoscripts the constants are not working.

I use this to load my scripts

<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source= "DIR:fileadmin/Typoscript/" extensions="typoscript">

The Typoscript folder contains a setup and a constants file. Inside the setup, I got all the template paths and they work fine. But inside the constants, I want to use

page.theme.copyright.enable = 0

as an example but it does not change anything and I don't know why.

UPDATE: looks like it has something to do with

page.theme.copyright.enable = 0

because config.contentObjectExceptionHandler = 0 works fine and is loading properly

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• drcrc28428 2018-06-28 05:18
    关注

Where do you have the include statement?

I assume you have one include statement in the setup area. Then you will include all the files into the typoscript setup. you will have some additional values but there are no constants. It even may be problematic as the constants might have the same pathes as the resulting values.

You need own include statements for constant area and for setup area. And be aware to separate the includes by matching selection.

constants:

<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source= "DIR:fileadmin/Typoscript/" extensions="constants.typoscript">

setup:

<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source= "DIR:fileadmin/Typoscript/" extensions="setup.typoscript">

or:

constants:

<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source= "DIR:fileadmin/Typoscript/Constants/" extensions="typoscript">

setup:

<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source= "DIR:fileadmin/Typoscript/Setup/" extensions="typoscript">

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 52810 尾椎c三个a 写蓝牙地址
  • ¥15 elmos524.33 eeprom的读写问题
  • ¥15 使用Java milo连接Kepserver服务端报错?
  • ¥15 用ADS设计一款的射频功率放大器
  • ¥15 怎么求交点连线的理论解?
  • ¥20 软件开发方法学习来了
  • ¥15 微信小程序商城如何实现多商户收款 平台分润抽成
  • ¥15 HC32L176调试了一个通过TIMER5+DMA驱动WS2812B
  • ¥15 cocos的js代码调用wx.createUseInfoButton问题!
  • ¥15 关于自相关函数法和周期图法实现对随机信号的功率谱估计的matlab程序运行的问题,请各位专家解答!