drfqfuhej48511519 2016-10-26 10:34
浏览 31
已采纳

TYPO3 7.6.10:如何扩展felogin扩展?

I tried to extend the core extension felogin with an extra extension called "feloginextended".

I want to add the first_name and the last_name property of the current user into my logout formular.

This is my overridden template (only the logout part):

<!--###TEMPLATE_LOGOUT###-->
<form class="login-form" action="###ACTION_URI###" target="_top" method="post">
    <div>
        <div class="user">###FIRSTNAME### ###LASTNAME###</div>
        <a class="page-link-button" href="http://tf.lightblue.eu/index.php?id=14">Meine Siegel</a>
        <a class="page-link-button" href="http://tf.lightblue.eu/index.php?id=15">Mein Account</a>
        <input class="form-btn" type="submit" name="submit" value="Logout" />
     </div>

<div class="felogin-hidden">
        <input type="hidden" name="logintype" value="logout" />
        <input type="hidden" name="pid" value="###STORAGE_PID###" />
        <input type="hidden" name="###PREFIXID###[noredirect]" value="###NOREDIRECT###" />
    </div>
</form>
<!--###TEMPLATE_LOGOUT###-->

Then I added the Controller Classes\Xclass\FrontendLoginController to my extension.

I copied the original file and add some changes in the showLogout function, to set the markers:

<?php
 namespace Typo3\feloginextended\Xclass;

use \TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\Plugin\AbstractPlugin;

/**
  * Plugin 'Website User Login' for the 'felogin' extension.
  */
 class FrontendLoginController extends AbstractPlugin
 {

/**
 * Shows logout form
 * @return string The content.
 */
protected function showLogout()
{
    $subpart = $this->cObj->getSubpart($this->template, '###TEMPLATE_LOGOUT###');
    $subpartArray = ($linkpartArray = array());
    $markerArray['###STATUS_HEADER###'] = $this->getDisplayText('status_header', $this->conf['logoutHeader_stdWrap.']);
    $markerArray['###STATUS_MESSAGE###'] = $this->getDisplayText('status_message', $this->conf['logoutMessage_stdWrap.']);
    $this->cObj->stdWrap($this->flexFormValue('message', 's_status'), $this->conf['logoutMessage_stdWrap.']);
    $markerArray['###LEGEND###'] = $this->pi_getLL('logout', '', true);
    $markerArray['###ACTION_URI###'] = $this->getPageLink('', array(), true);
    $markerArray['###LOGOUT_LABEL###'] = $this->pi_getLL('logout', '', true);
    $markerArray['###NAME###'] = htmlspecialchars($this->frontendController->fe_user->user['name']);
    $markerArray['###STORAGE_PID###'] = $this->spid;
    $markerArray['###USERNAME###'] = htmlspecialchars($this->frontendController->fe_user->user['username']);
    $markerArray['###USERNAME_LABEL###'] = $this->pi_getLL('username', '', true);
    $markerArray['###NOREDIRECT###'] = $this->noRedirect ? '1' : '0';
    $markerArray['###PREFIXID###'] = $this->prefixId;
    // my custom changes-----------------------------------
    $markerArray['###FIRSTNAME###'] = htmlspecialchars($this->frontendController->fe_user->user['first_name']);
    $markerArray['###LASTNAME###'] = htmlspecialchars($this->frontendController->fe_user->user['last_name']);
    //------------------------------------------------------
    $markerArray = array_merge($markerArray, $this->getUserFieldMarkers());
    if ($this->redirectUrl) {
        // Use redirectUrl for action tag because of possible access restricted pages
        $markerArray['###ACTION_URI###'] = htmlspecialchars($this->redirectUrl);
        $this->redirectUrl = '';
    }
    return $this->cObj->substituteMarkerArrayCached($subpart, $markerArray, $subpartArray, $linkpartArray);
}
}

Then I register my template in the ext_typoscript_setup.txt file:

plugin.tx_felogin_pi1 {
    templateFile = EXT:feloginextended/Resources/Private/Templates/FrontendLogin.html
}

And my final step was the registration of the controller in the ext_localconf.php:

<?php
if (!defined('TYPO3_MODE')) {
    die('Access denied.');
}

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['Objects']['TYPO3\\CMS\\Felogin\\Controller\\FrontendLoginController'] = array(
    'className' => 'Typo3\\Feloginextended\\Xclass\\FrontendLoginController',
);
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['Objects']['tx_felogin_pi1'] = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['Objects']['TYPO3\\CMS\\Felogin\\Controller\\FrontendLoginController'];

If add this changes into the original files of the felogin extension, then I have a solution.

But this way is very dirty and in the future I can't update the felogin extension easily.

I found this "solution": https://forum.typo3.org/index.php/t/202500/ But it don't work for me.

Have anyone an idea or have an other way to bring the first and the last name of the current user to the logout formular?

EDIT: I get everytime a http error 500!

Thanks Felix

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doucan8521 2016-10-27 20:32
    关注

The solution is pretty simple. You can just add the markers ###FEUSER_FIRST_NAME### and ###FEUSER_LAST_NAME### to your template and they will be replaced by the right values. This schema is general and can be used on all fields of the user:

###FEUSER_{DB field in uppercase}###. Note that the fields are used with underscores and not the lower camelcase.

This works in TYPO3 6.x and the code looks the same in 7.6 so it should work too.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化