dou6495 2018-01-30 07:41
浏览 67
已采纳

获取Doctrine以对注释更改进行操作

I have been using annotations in a Symfony application to define ORM mappings with Doctrine.

I want to change an existing, string-holding property called "author" so that it now instead acts as a reference to a User entity. I change the annotations above my property's definition from this:

/**
 * @var string
 * @ORM\Column(name="author", type="string", length=255)
 */

... to this:

/**
 * @var User
 * @ORM\ManyToOne(targetEntity="FOS\UserBundle\Model\User", cascade={"all"})
 * @ORM\JoinColumn(name="user_id", referencedColumnName="id")
 */

Now the problem: When I run doctrine:migrations:diff in order to generate a migration, I get a message saying "No changes detected in your mapping information."

Similarly, when I run doctrine:schema:update, I get a message saying that there is "Nothing to update - your database is already in sync with the current entity metadata."

===

Update: After dropping the database and re-running an installation, I now get the following error message when running doctrine:migrations:diff:

[Doctrine\ORM\ORMException] Column name id referenced for relation from AppBundle\Entity\Post towards FOS\UserBundle\Model\User does not exist.

This comes even as DESC users returns the following:

mysql> DESC users;
+-----------------------+---------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field                 | Type          | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+-----------------------+---------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id                    | int(11)       | NO   | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| username              | varchar(180)  | NO   |     | NULL    |                |

... so I'm a bit farther than where I originally was, but my basic question still applies: What information or action is still needed in order to get Doctrine to happily build a ManyToOne mapping on this column?

===

Additional edit: Thanks to the answer from goto, I peeked around and saw that our application already had an entity extending the FOS UserBundle entity. So I changed my annotations to be as follows:

/**
 * @var User
 * @ORM\ManyToOne(targetEntity="Application\Sonata\UserBundle\Entity\User", cascade={"all"})
 * @ORM\JoinColumn(name="user_id", referencedColumnName="id")
 */

... and everything worked.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doubi1931 2018-01-30 08:34
    关注

You forgot to create your own entity as describe in the FOS user doc :

https://symfony.com/doc/current/bundles/FOSUserBundle/index.html#step-3-create-your-user-class

Then you'll have to map it to your entity

@ORM\ManyToOne(targetEntity="YourBundle\Entity\User", cascade={"all"})

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)