douwen2158 2014-04-30 05:34
浏览 55

简单的线索游戏AJAX PHP MYSQL检查和跟踪

I am trying to work on expanding my knowledge and wanted to tackle something different/outside my comfort area. I'd like to try out a clue game of 3 clues.

What I CAN do is submit the form to the database(PHP) to check if the entry is correct(I'm a php guy).

What I'd like to figure out is how to test that for each clue without having to reload the page.

After it has been determined correct I want an image to change next to it from a temp image to an image representing the clue for example.

This is what I'm trying to do in image form and below are my questions.

enter image description here

1. The lanugage to check the database is AJAX, correct?
  2. What would change the image or div contents next to the input of clue 1?
  3. What would have to happen for clue 2 to also have the ability to be checked? A new script for a separate form or is there a reset that doesn't bother the previous entry?

Does anyone know of something like this or similar I can view as a reference(or jsfiddle)?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxia8656 2014-04-30 06:40
    关注

Your answer is too broad, so I'll put up hints that you can use:

1) Partially, it has got nothing to do with the database, that's PHP's job. What it actually does is to load the data from the server without a page refresh. All about it here.

2) Since I do JavaScript only through jQuery, so you would need to have the jQuery library included for the following:

• First of all it depends on which event you want the AJAX to take place on. If you have a button which the user clicks after entering the clue to check, then you use the click function on the button like in here.

• Once the click is detected, pass your textbox value (and maybe also your image id) to AJAX and have it check at server side whether the values are incorrect.

• If incorrect, pass an error message.
      • If correct, pass a success message and also the new image

3) There are several ways you can do this:

A. Have all your 3 clues boxes loaded in same page but the 2nd and 3rd hidden and shown only if the previous clue is correct. You can do this on the AJAX's success function.

B. If you need more security, you can have the next clue HTML sent from your PHP and use append() to add it to a container.

Have a look at the demo here (without AJAX) - DEMO

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。