doudi8298 2014-03-31 10:33
浏览 27
已采纳

使用PHP进行拇指扫描设备

I am really excited about sharing my experience on Stack Overflow. I have a strong passion for technology. My stronger area is PHP, but now i got a small work in which i have to let the user log in using a Thumb Scanner device, not username and password. My website is hosted on a hosting site obviously.

I did some findings and i came to know of "Digital Persona 4500". I know PHP is a scripting language and i can not directly communicate with the thumb scanning device, thumb scanning devices have their SDK's.

So my question is: How can i make it happen? i have two systems where two thumb scanning devices are placed. How can i make them interact with the server?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dpzlz08480 2014-03-31 10:51
    关注

You can not implement it using PHP.
    PHP is hosted in server while website is displayed in client side. Communication with thumb scanning device has to be done in client side.

As far as I know it can not be done using HTML5, so you are left with 3 options

1. Flash
    2. Java
    3. COM (Windows only

I am not sure about Flash and COM but you can definitely use JAVA to interact with thumb scanning device. It will send back the scanned information to server which can be used to validate user.

Note that validation is server side and can be written in PHP

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Mac系统vs code使用phpstudy如何配置debug来调试php
  • ¥15 目前主流的音乐软件,像网易云音乐,QQ音乐他们的前端和后台部分是用的什么技术实现的?求解!
  • ¥60 pb数据库修改与连接
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)