dongshan4316 2015-12-14 11:04
浏览 18
已采纳

TYPO3:在自定义扩展中访问BE的拇指

This is how I image my custom extension to work:

1. Author creates an element for the extension
  2. He fills in the title, alt and other information and uploads an image
  3. Listview in the Frontend renders a thumbnail of the uploaded image (for each element created in the Backend)
  4. Full image is visible in Single view

I actually only need help in the third step. Since TYPO3 already renders a thumbnail for the Backend, I'd like to access this one to avoid redundant files. Is there a way to output this file in the listview (Frontend)?

I hope you guys actually understood what I want.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• drdl18946 2015-12-14 11:47
    关注

When rendering the list view in the frontend, you can just render the image property of your domain model, like this:

<f:image image="{myObject.image}" alt="..."/>

To scale and possibly crop the image, make use of the height and width parameters of this ViewHelper. The image will then automatically be scaled by TYPO3 and used by the image ViewHelper.

The height and width properties support the modifiers m and c. The modifier m makes the image fit into the rectangle given by height and width while preserving its aspect ratio, while c makes the image cover the given rectangle while preserving aspect ratio, and crops away the parts of the image overlapping the rectangle. Here are more details about these modifiers.

Example:

<f:image image="{myObject.image}" alt="..." height="100c" width="100c"/>

This scales the image such that the shortest edge is 100px long, and then cuts out the central part of the image to make 100x100 pixels in size.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)