dongming5444 2013-05-07 02:56
浏览 94
已采纳

根据宽度计算横幅的高度

I have a banner slider that I am forcing 100% width. The problem is that when it loads, the first slide does not show (on chrome at least), I have to wait for the second slide to 'slide' in..then everything pushes down and looks as it should. If I set a fixed height it works fine, but my resolution is 1900 and different resolution screens would look bad with one locked in height.

I was wondering if there is a way I could calculate the visitors resolution and the banner dimensions to figure out the appropriate height based on the 100% width on load.

The beta url is http://www.can-do.org/beta/ (again, I think it works ok with IE, I only see it in Chrome/firefox)

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douzhaiya3968 2013-05-07 05:18
    关注

It might be possible to do this with CSS alone. The problem with @media rules is that you'd need one for each pixel width, which isn't viable. So you could try this instead:

Firstly, change the wrapper div here:

<div align="center">

to this

<div class="pluswrap">

Then, add these styles to your CSS file:

.pluswrap {
    text-align: center;
    padding-bottom: 30%;
    height: 0;
    position: relative;
    }

The slideshow height is always 30% of the width, so the 30% bottom padding is set to keep the container div open to that dimension at any screen size.

(I can't really text this properly remotely, but it's worth a try. It did seem to work, but I can't refresh the page and see what happen on page load, because the temporary styles get wiped. Would be keen to know if it worked, though.)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line