douwei3172 2014-02-24 19:32
浏览 47
已采纳

PHP会话问题 - 检查登录

I'm relatively new to PHP, but I know quite a bit. I am making a login form and I am checking whether they are logged in before they can enter pages and if they are not, then they are redirected to the login page, I am using sessions. Every time that a user logs in or registers it creates a session using:

$_SESSION['username'] = '$username';

On every page that the user is not allowed to access, I include, checklogin.php - a file I made, with this code:

<?php
function checklogin() {
session_start();
if(!isset($_SESSION['myusername'])){
    return false;
    header('location: login.php');
} else {
    return true;
}
}

checklogin(); //checks login

?>

However it doesn't seem to be working as you can access pages when not logged in. Also, there is an if statement:

if(!isset($_SESSION['myusername'])){

This is used to determine what is shown in the header.

None of this is working, so what am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doucaishou0074 2014-02-24 19:35
    关注

You need to put session_start() at the top-side of your PHP file, outside of the checkLogin() function. Session variables need to use the same name, so pick between "username" and "myusername". You also need to swap the order of your statements if the user isn't logged in:

header('location: login.php');
     return false;

The header call is never happening as the function returns before hand. You also do not need quotes around your variables, e.g. $_SESSION['username'] = $username; is correct, assuming $username is defined.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥20 sim800c模块 at指令及平台
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题